Taliesin Arts Centre is owned and operated by Swansea University, and recognised as a Regional Performing Arts Centre.
Here are some important elements you might want to know about our vision and our standards and levels of services.
At Taliesin we strive for:
- Maintaining our reputation for creative excellence and diversity;
- Ensuring that Taliesin is a welcoming, and friendly environment;
- Developing our brand as a leader, supporter, and innovator in the Cultural life of Swansea and throughout Wales. We will do this by taking our productions outside the theatre, for example via our annual Dance Days festival in the city centre, and by touring our own productions and co-productions to other venues across Wales & beyond; learn more
- Supporting young people’s artistic talents by creating opportunities for community groups and schools to participate in workshops and performances at Taliesin; learn more
- Ensuring that everything we do is accessible to all. Learn more
Taliesin is committed:
- Our premises will be clean and tidy with clear signage to help you find your way around the building;
- Taliesin staff will be friendly, welcoming and polite;
- All frontline staff will be easily identifiable with name badges; Taliesin stewards also wear uniforms;
- Staff members are trained to provide excellent customer service. They will be knowledgeable about the events and the services we provide;
- We will respond promptly and courteously to questions and complaints. We aim to answer all queries at the first point of contact. If this is not possible the query will be directed to an appropriate member of our team. Learn more