Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket by telephone, over the counter, or online, and attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the venue to register or collect tickets at least 30 minutes in advance of event start times.
- Once purchased tickets are not refundable. However, we offer credits, valid for 6 months, which you can use for an alternative performance. Tickets must be returned and received at the Taliesin or the Great Hall Box Office at least 24 hours in advance of the screening or performance. A fee will be charged per ticket for this service.
- If you lose your tickets, we are able to reprint them for a fee, as long as a named customer booked the tickets.
- No refunds will be given except for cancelled events.
- All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking. Please check your order/tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after the event.
- The management reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes without notice.
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased. and may, on occasions, have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- In exceptional circumstances, the management reserves the right to offer alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Please be advised to check and make allowances for any events likely to delay your arrival at the theatre in time for the start of the show. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Tickets are required for each child (age 2 and above) attending a performance. Where your child is under 2 years of age and is sitting on your lap, you should purchase a Parent & Baby lap seat. Parents are reminded that some performances are not suitable for young children.
- The management reserves the right to remove from the theatre, without refund, any ticket holder who disrupts other audience members' enjoyment.
- From time to time, official show merchandise may be available from the promoters. The theatre cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
- Special Effects - If you are concerned about inclusion of any special effects during a performance, please ask at the time of booking, although the inclusion of these may not be notified to the theatre until the actual performance dates. Please check the foyer notice for more information when you visit the theatre.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- If you encounter any problems at a show please let one of our Front of House staff know immediately and they will endeavour to rectify the problem.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The promoter reserves the right to make any changes to the advertised programme.
- Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.