Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket by telephone, over the counter, or online, and attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Once purchased tickets are not refundable. However, we offer credits, valid for 12 months, which you can use for alternative performances. Requests to return tickets for exchange or credit must be received at the box office at least 4 hours in advance of the event. A fee will be charged per ticket for this service.
- If you lose your tickets, we can reprint them for a fee, if a named customer booked the tickets.
- No refunds will be given except for cancelled events.
- Please check your order/tickets carefully at the point of sale as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Management reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes without notice.
- Event management reserve the right to refuse admission or admit latecomers.
- Event management may on occasions, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Event management reserves the right to offer alternative seats to those specified on the ticket, in exceptional circumstances.
- Tickets are required for each child (age 2 and above) attending a performance. Where your child is under 2 years of age and is sitting on your lap, you should purchase a Parent & Baby lap seat ticket. Parents are reminded that some performances are not suitable for young children.
- Event management reserves the right to remove from the theatre, without refund, any visitor who disrupts other audience members' enjoyment.
- Official show merchandise may be available from the promoters. We do not accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
- Special Effects - the inclusion of these may not be notified to the theatre until the actual event date. If you are concerned about the inclusion of any special effects during a performance, please ask at the time of booking and check with our staff or foyer notice for more information when you visit.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- If you encounter any problems at an event, please let one of our staff know immediately and they will endeavour to rectify the problem.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity of distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the programme at short notice.
- Management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.