Facilities for customers with Disabilities
Please inform the box office staff if you have any particular requirements and we will be happy to help. Taliesin has been designed with the emphasis on access for all:
- Power-assisted doors
- Seasonal brochure available in large print or braille (upon request).
- For customers with impaired hearing we have infrared and audio loop systems in use in the auditorium, and a number of our cinema screenings are subtitled/audio-enhanced
- Audio description is available for many films for customers with visual impairment, however the auditorium is tiered to give a clear view from all seats (so does have steps to most rows).
- Level access and lift to all public areas
- Accessible toilet on the first floor.
- Spaces for wheelchair users in the auditorium.
- Guide dogs welcome.
- Allocated parking nearby for patrons with disabilities.